- It will take approximately 4 hours to get to Camp Rockmont without stopping. Camp is located in Black Mountain NC, right outside of Asheville NC.
- Cabin assignments and patches will be given out at the gate when you arrive.
What to Bring:
- Packing list found HERE.
- There are tennis courts, soccer fields, and a disc golf course. These you will need to bring your own equipment for these activities.
- Alcohol, firearms, pets, and boats are not allowed.
- For all participants, dinner is on your own Friday night.
- We will provide Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday continental breakfast, and brunch.
- To deter bears from entering camp, no grilling is allowed at any time during the weekend. All food and snacks must be secured in your vehicle at night.
- Agenda found HERE.
- The waterfront will be open Friday night from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- We will have a participant meeting for everyone on Friday night in the gym at 8:30 p.m. (there will be a cold treat immediately following the meeting)
- Activities will be open all Saturday and Sunday morning.
- There will be a Blue Grass concert and famous lakeside dinner on Saturday Night
- Following the concert and dinner we will have a square dance in the gym and dodgeball game on the soccer field
- Don't miss the campfire next to the lake immediately following the square dance and dodgeball game. This will include our Trailblazer candle ceremony.
- Gully Washer Slide
- Zip Line
- Swim Lake with Diving Boards
- 22 Rifle Range
- BB Range
- Canoes, Kayaks, and Paddle boards
- Climbing Wall
- Gnome Hunt
- Special dads only BLOB CONTEST on Saturday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.