The Y Guides Team is excited to unveil a brand-new resource for participants to use throughout they Y Guides journeys: Introducing the "Y Guides 5"! On the first Tuesday of the month, we'll drop the Y Guides 5 into your email inbox, with resources that fall into five categories:
- Upcoming Events: This section of the Y Guides 5 will include helpful reminders about upcoming Y Guides activities and opportunities. This may include signature events like Spring or Fall Outing, virtual events, membership reminders and more.
- As a Pair: Every month, we'll provide you with a few suggestions for activities that can be completed as a father/child pair. This may include fun ways to earn your program patches as you work your way through the Y Guides curriculum or ways that you can get out and enjoy the outdoors.
- As a Crew: This is where we will spotlight ideas for groups to try out together as a Crew. Fun outing ideas, Crew Meeting templates and more!
- Community Partner Spotlight: Y Guides partners with several organizations throughout the Triangle and we want to make sure you can take advantage of the opportunities they provide. This section will highlight Community Partners every month!
- Dad Resource: Dads, we know sometimes you need an extra push or an extra clarification to feel confident that you're moving in the right direction. We will share a monthly opportunity for Dads to engage with the Y Guides Staff and make sure everybody feels like we're all on the same page.
Be on the lookout for the first edition of the Y Guides inbox on Tuesday, Feb. 2! We look forward to developing this new resource for you.