Y Guides program fees are based on each child enrolled in the program from the first through third years. All dads in second and third year tribes will be invoiced in the Fall for the upcoming program year. Trailblazers do not have any program fees.
Program Fees for 2016-2017: $111 for YMCA of the Triangle members; $127 for non-members.
Please note: Y Guides events such as Spring Outing, Winter Inning and Fall Outing Third Years, have separate fees based on the event.
How to pay your Program Fee
First-Year Tribes: Give payment and registration form to your tribe chief before the First Year Dad Training.
Second- and Third-Year Tribes:
- Pay your dues online! Have questions about getting started with your online account? Call the Customer Service Center at 919-719-9989.
- Drop payment off at the Y Guides office during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30-10:00 a.m.)
- Mail in a check to the Y Guides office. All checks can be made out to the YMCA.
- Pay your program fee via credit card over the phone with a Customer Service Center Representative: 919-719-9989.
We have scholarships available for our Y Guides program fees, and for the Fall and Spring Outings. Please contact Andrew Crook or call 919-719-9692, for more information.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- Y Guides cancellations received up to five business days prior to the day of the event will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations received Monday - Thursday the week of the event, will result in a refund of HALF the event fee.
- There are no refund for cancelling on the Friday of the event or after the event has passed.
- There are no refunds offered for Winter Inning.
- All requests for refunds need to be made in writing by email to Customer Service.