The YMCA's Annual Campaign allows children, families and adults to participate in the YMCA programs that you and your family love – regardless of their ability to pay.
Our goal this year is to raise $175,000 to allow children, families, and adults to participate in the YMCA programs you and your family love-regardless of their ability to pay. 100% of the dollars will go back into our community.
A campaign to change lives
You can continue to make a difference in your community by donating to the Annual Campaign with your tribe. Find out how, below.
MAKE A PLEDGE
- Talk with your tribe
- Make a pledge online
- Fill out a pledge card and email it to Andrew Crook or bring it by the Y Guides office.
make a difference
What better way to teach your child the power of giving back? Participate in this community-wide effort to raise funds for children, teens and adults that need our Y the most.
Your funds can impact more than just the Y Guides program.
With your tribe's donation, you can:
- Provide a week of transportation, meals, positive role models, exciting activities and character development for a child during our subsidized day camp, Camp High Hopes.
- Offer 12 weeks of group health and fitness programming, sharing and support for an adult cancer survivor with our LIVESTRONG program at the YMCA.
- Give one year of academic tutoring for a child that struggles to reach school system benchmarks with our Y Learning Program.
- And more.
Check out the handouts below to find out how you can give back with your tribe:
Your tribe will have an opportunity at Fall Outing at Camp Kanata to complete your pledge and pick up your Annual Campaign patches.
The tribe will be billed in February for their pledge, and the gifted amount will be due by the end of the Y Guides' calendar year in May.
Tribes that pledge $500 or more will also receive the inaugural Golden Feather Society patch.
To add a little Y Guides' spirit into the campaign we have brought back the prize lottery again. Any tribe that donates at the $500 level or higher will be entered into a prize drawing which includes,
- Free Spring Outing OR Rockmont for an entire tribe
- Free program fees for an entire tribe
- Catered tribe party with Y Guides Directors
- Reserve Camp Sea Gull or Camp Seafarer and cabin selection at Spring Outing
If your tribe pledges at the $1,000 level, your name will be entered in the drawing 10 times!
Andrew Crook at 919-719-9694