REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Third-year tribe Fall Outings will take place at Camp Kanata. Outings are a great way to spend time with your tribe. You can spend the night in a cabin, enjoy all-day activities on Saturday and experience the Triple Chill … if you dare!
Your tribe will participate in one of the following overnight experiences:
Arrive Friday in the early evening, spend the night and enjoy activities all day Saturday. Depart camp after activities on Saturday.
Arrive Saturday morning, enjoy activities all day and spend the night Saturday night. Depart camp on Sunday morning after breakfast.
2017 Third year overnight dates
Click on the date to register.
- October 13 or October 14
- October 20 or October 21
- October 27 or October 28
- November 3 or November 4
- November 10 or November 11
Cost: $65 per person - Includes breakfast, dinner, activities, lodging, t-shirts and patches.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- Please coordinate with your tribe to determine the best night for your entire group. We strongly encourage tribe participation rather than individual.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cancellations received up to five buisness days prior to the event will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations received the Monday through Thursday of the event week will result in a refund of HALF the event fee.
- No REFUNDS will be given for cancelling on the Friday of the event or after the event has passed.