The YMCA's Annual Campaign allows children, families and adults to participate in the YMCA programs that you and your family love – regardless of their ability to pay. 100% of the dollars raised during each year's Annual Campaign is invested back into our community.
A campaign to change lives
You can continue to make a difference in your community by donating to the Annual Campaign with your Crew. What better way to teach your child the power of giving back? Participate in this community-wide effort to raise funds for children, teens and adults that need our Y the most. Y Guides' 2021 goal is to raise $125,000 during the Annual Campaign season.
MAKE A PLEDGE/donation
1) Have one person from your Crew fill out the online pledge form.
2) If you would like to give as an individual, not a Crew, visit our main donation website. Be sure to select Y Guides from the drop-down menu.
Your funds can impact more than just the Y Guides program.
With your Crew's donation, you can:
- Provide minority middle and high school students with opportunities to learn the importance of civic participation, college readiness and community service through Lightner Y Achievers.
- Support achievement gap programs that provide leadership guidance and curriculum development to YMCA of the Triangle's Academic Support Programs, including Community HOPE and summer learning loss prevention at Camp High Hopes.
- Provide an opportunity to focus on strengthening the father-child relationship through activities that allow fathers to spend quality one-on-one time with their children through Y Guides.
- And more.
Together, we can achieve, build and transform.
Your Crew will have an opportunity during Fall Outing at Camp Kanata to complete your pledge and pick up your Annual Campaign patches. After making your pledge at Fall Outing, your Crew will be billed in February for their pledge and the gifted amount will be due by the end of the Y Guides calendar year in May.
Crews that pledge $500 or more will also receive the Golden Feather Society patch.
To add a little Y Guides spirit into the campaign, we have a prize lottery. Any Crew that donates will be entered into a prize drawing that includes:
- Specialized Patches for you and your Crew
- Y Guides Swag for your Crew
- Free choice of Camp and Cabin at Spring Outing
Caitlin Herrion at 919-719-9673