The YMCA's Annual Campaign allows children, families and adults to participate in the YMCA programs that you and your family love – regardless of their ability to pay. 100% of the dollars raised during each year's Annual Campaign is invested back into our community.
A campaign to change lives
You can continue to make a difference in your community by donating to the Annual Campaign with your tribe. What better way to teach your child the power of giving back? Participate in this community-wide effort to raise funds for children, teens and adults that need our Y the most. Y Guides' 2019 goal is to raise $160,000 during the Annual Campaign season.
MAKE A PLEDGE
- Talk with your tribe about making a pledge as a group.
- Have one person from your tribe fill out the online pledge form, OR
- Fill out a pledge card and turn it in at your Fall Outing at Camp Kanata
Your funds can impact more than just the Y Guides program.
With your tribe's donation, you can:
- Provide minority middle and high school students with opportunities to learn the importance of civic participation, college readiness and community service through Lightner Y Achievers.
- Support achievement gap programs that provide leadership guidance and curriculum development to YMCA of the Triangle's Academic Support Programs, including Y Learning, Community HOPE and summer learning loss prevention at Camp High Hopes.
- Provide an opportunity to focus on strengthening the father-child relationship through activities that allow fathers to spend quality one-on-one time with their children through Y Guides.
- And more.
Together, we can achieve, build and transform.
Your tribe will have an opportunity during Fall Outing at Camp Kanata to complete your pledge and pick up your Annual Campaign patches. After making your pledge at Fall Outing, your tribe will be billed in February for their pledge and the gifted amount will be due by the end of the Y Guides calendar year in May.
Tribes that pledge $500 or more will also receive the Golden Feather Society patch.
To add a little Y Guides spirit into the campaign, we have a prize lottery. Any tribe that donates will be entered into a prize drawing that includes:
- Free Spring Outing OR Rockmont for an entire tribe
- Free program fees for an entire tribe
- Reserve Camp Sea Gull or Camp Seafarer and cabin selection at Spring Outing
Caitlin Herrion at 919-719-9673