Vol. 2: March, 2021
- Third-Years, the Virtual Daddy-Daughter Dance and Tea Party is THIS SATURDAY, March 6 from 10 - 11 a.m. Learn more.
- Pals FORKever and Friends Always! Limited tickets are still available for Y Guides Drive-In Movie on Saturday, March 13.
- Spring Outing registration is ongoing! Use your unique link to register today.
- Submit your talent for Y Guides Has Got Talent by Friday, March 12. We're excited for a great show on Thursday, March 25!
AS A PAIR
- Take a Moment to Make a Moment. Read about Captain Muddy Britches' Challenge and complete the worksheet before attending Spring Outing!
- First-Years, now is the time to start building your Shark Tooth Sifter!
- Through a partnership with Wake County Schools, the YMCA of the Triangle is delivering thousands of meals each week throughout the county and we need YOUR help.
AS A CREW
- Invite a SPECIAL GUEST to join you at one of your Crew Meetings or Outings!
- Second-Years, work on your Crew's Trail Marker to bring with you to Spring Outing.
- Third-Years, are you planning to participate in the Raft Race at Spring Outing? Start developing your strategy!
- Did you miss our Virtual Crew Meeting on Thursday, Feb. 25? Watch it here.
- We're hopeful to be able to host a Flight Day at some point this summer, but in the meantime, host a Flight Day of your own and we'll send you some VINTAGE Flight Day patches!
COMMUNITY PARTNER SPOTLIGHT
- Fueling Fitness: Connect with this Community Partner to learn more about health and nutrition, for FREE! Includes interactive stations with fun workouts and nutritious food activities. Fueling Fitness can work with your Crew in adapting events to your needs and interests.
DAD RESOURCE CORNER
- Join us for a Dads Training and Spring Outing Panel on Thursday, March 18 at 7 p.m. We'll cover everything you need to know about Spring Outing 2021.
It's going to be a marvelous March! We look forward to seeing you all soon.