Vol. 6: July, 2021
- If you're returning to Y Guides for your second or third year in 2021-2022, now's the time to renew your program fees. Be sure to do so by the end of August.
- First-Year registration for the 2021-22 program year is on the horizon. Do you have questions about getting your new Crew started? Learn more here.
AS A PAIR
- What's your favorite summertime recipe? We're challenging you to make a summer meal for your family! Hot dogs? Watermelon? Lemonade? Let's see what you've got! Share your pictures with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Surely many of you are planning a summer vacation this July. Be sure to show off your Y Guides Gear wherever you go. Use #YGuidesOutAndAbout to share your vacation pics on social media.
AS A CREW
- Join the North Carolina Courage for Y Guides Night on Saturday, July 31! All participants will receive a significant discount on tickets, a Courage patch, Crew recognition on the video board and the opportunity to come down on the field during halftime for a large group photo.
- Looking for a service project idea for you and your Crew? Check out this opportunity near downtown Raleigh: The Diaper Train.
COMMUNITY PARTNER SPOTLIGHT
- Triangle Rock Club is The Triangle area’s premier indoor rock climbing center. There's no experience necessary. TRC has three locations available to celebrate a birthday, spend time with the whole family or host your next Crew outing with the Y Guides Program!
- At Whole Brain Escape, you can put down your devices and connect with your friends, family and Crewmates! Build rapport, make memories, and have fun while working together to find clues and solve puzzles.
DAD RESOURCE CORNER
- Blog Post: Creating Safe Spaces for Dads and Kids