Vol. 4: May, 2021
- Three Spring Outing weekends are in the books, with two more still to go! It's been a great season thus far.
- Check out the fun activities we have planned for the Beach Bash on the Crystal Coast.
- Worth the wait! Mark your calendars because we're bringing back FLIGHT DAY at Dorothea Dix Park on Saturday, June 26.
- Registration for the 2021-22 program year is on the horizon. If you have friends that may be interested in joining as first-years, ask them to fill out our Prospective Dads Webform so that we can share updates with them.
- Third-years, interested in learning what comes next? Join us for our virtual Fourth-Year Interest Meeting on Thursday, May 27 at 7 p.m. The adventure continues!
AS A PAIR
- Take a Moment to Make a Moment. Read about Captain Muddy Britches' Challenge and complete the worksheet before attending Spring Outing!
- This Thursday, May 6 is the National Day of Prayer. Find out how you can get involved at several YMCA branches throughout the Triangle.
- Volunteers are needed at the YMCAs' Regional Food Distribution Hubs. What a great way for a pair to contribute in service to our community. Learn more.
AS A CREW
- Minor League Baseball is BACK and Friday, June 18 is Y Guides Night with the Holly Springs Salamanders! Learn more and secure your tickets for your Crew today.
- Looking for a fun overnight adventure for your Crew this summer? Check out the Respite in the Round, a new land-based retreat and remote campground 40 minutes north of Durham, 55 minutes north of Raleigh.
COMMUNITY PARTNER SPOTLIGHT
- The Comfort Project is a local program created to help children in the hospital find comfort. Consider putting together a Donation Kit as a Crew.
- Contender Esports is an educational video gaming facility that is dedicated to building character and life skills through productive video gaming. Check out a workshop with your Crew!