- From the Triangle, it takes approximately four hours to drive to Camp Rockmont without stopping. Camp is located in Black Mountain, NC, right outside of Asheville, NC.
- Cabin assignments and patches will be given out at the gate upon arrival.
What to Bring
- Packing list
- There are tennis courts, soccer fields and a disc golf course. You will need to bring your own equipment for these activities.
- Alcohol, firearms, pets and boats are not allowed.
- For all participants, dinner is on your own Friday night.
- We will provide Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday continental breakfast and brunch.
- To deter bears from entering camp, no grilling is allowed at any time during the weekend. All food and snacks must be secured in your vehicle at night.
- The waterfront will be open Friday night from 4 - 6 p.m.
- We will have a participant meeting for everyone on Friday night in the dining hall at 8:30 p.m. (there will be a cold treat immediately following the meeting)
- Activities will be open all Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Blue Grass concert and famous lakeside dinner on Saturday Night.
- Following the concert and dinner, we will have a square dance in the gym and dodgeball game on the soccer field.
- Don't miss the campfire next to the lake immediately following the square dance and dodgeball game. This includes our Trailblazer candle ceremony.
- Gully Washer Slide
- Zip Line
- Swim Lake with Diving Boards
- 22 Rifle Range
- BB Range
- Canoes, Kayaks and Paddle boards
- Climbing Wall
- Gnome Hunt
- Special dads-only BLOB CONTEST on Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m.