Third-year tribe Fall Outings take place at Camp Kanata. Outings are a great way to spend time with your tribe. You can spend the night in a cabin, enjoy all-day activities on Saturday and experience the Triple Chill … if you dare!
Your tribe will participate in one of the following overnight experiences:
Friday Overnight: Arrive Friday after 5pm, spend the night and enjoy activities all day on Saturday. Depart camp after activities on Saturday.
Saturday Overnight: Arrive on Saturday morning, enjoy activities all day and spend the night on Saturday night. Depart camp on Sunday morning after breakfast.
2019 Third-year overnight dates
Registration is for each person. Make sure to register yourself and your child, we will connect you with all of your tribemates that register for the event to ensure you are in the same cabin. Click on the appropriate date below to register for your overnight:
- Oct. 11 or Oct. 12
- Oct. 18 or Oct. 19
- Halloween Palooza Weekend: Oct. 25 or Oct. 26 (Saturday, Oct. 26 is currently registering on a waitlist)
- Nov. 1 or Nov. 2 (registration for Friday, Nov. 1 is currently FULL)
- Nov. 8 or Nov. 9
$68 per person
Includes breakfast, dinner, activities, lodging, t-shirts and patches.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- Please coordinate with your tribe to determine the best night for your entire group. We strongly encourage tribe participation rather than participating as an individual pair.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cancelations received up to five business days prior to the event will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancelations received the Monday through Thursday of the event week will result in a refund of HALF the event fee.
- No refunds will be given for canceling on the Friday of the event or after the event has passed.